Today we all had a snowday. We heard that BPS was canceled at about 7:30 last night. I got up this morning and loooked out the window. It didn’t look too bad and I had no texts or e-mails saying to stay home. I got up, got dressed and headed off to work. When I got to the building security told me everyone was supposed to stay home today. I turned right around and trudged back home in the snow. Snow day for all.
- Philly to Cambridge Maryland July 31, 2014
- Boston to Philadelphia July 28, 2014
- Off for an Old Time Family Fun Vacation July 25, 2014
- More Snow February 18, 2014
- Future Olympian February 17, 2014
I hope you and the kids had a fun time in the snow! Too bad you had to go all the way into work only to turn right around. But, at least you had a good excuse to stop by Starbucks.