Fall has arrived in downtown Boston. Yesterday I saw my first lost tour bus trying to make a turn from Salem to Charter Street in the North End. The tour buses are double parked everywhere. The tourist wander down the middle of the street oblivious to traffic. Over in Chinatown the rancid aroma of Summer is gone. The trees on the Common will start dropping their leaves soon and workers will start getting the Frogpond ready for skating. I guess I will be making plans to go out to the country for apple picking soon.
- Philly to Cambridge Maryland July 31, 2014
- Boston to Philadelphia July 28, 2014
- Off for an Old Time Family Fun Vacation July 25, 2014
- More Snow February 18, 2014
- Future Olympian February 17, 2014