There are still way too many leaf peeper tour buses in downtown. Anywhere I go I still bump into these bus tours that are on the way up to New Hampshire or Vermont. If they are going to stop here shouldn’t someone tell them people live here and they should use the sidewalk. I really like that they want to come to see the history. Why can’t they stay out of the path of my car that I drive 30 miles a week. They will be gone in a couple of weeks and I will have to find something else to complain about. On second thought I don’t think there is something worth complaining about until we have a couple of big snow storms.
- Philly to Cambridge Maryland July 31, 2014
- Boston to Philadelphia July 28, 2014
- Off for an Old Time Family Fun Vacation July 25, 2014
- More Snow February 18, 2014
- Future Olympian February 17, 2014